This is the best Tomato Soup Recipe Tommy has ever created – it’s creamy, packed with flavour, and is full of healthy goodness!
View our hand picked collection of delicious and healthy Vitamix soup recipes using healthy raw food ingredients.
- 2 cups filtered water
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- 1 can cherry tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp Tomato paste (optional)
- 1/2 spring onion stem or shallot
- 1 small handful cashews
- 1-2 Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1 vegetarian stock cube (Massel chicken flavoured)
- Dash red wine vinegar to taste
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Slight sprinkle chilli flakes (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Garnish with cherry tomatoes, hemp seeds, thyme and basil leaves, and a coconut cream swirl
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More Tomato Soup Recipes