A super simple salted rosemary and chocolate tart to try in your Vitamix Blender. No baking required, vegan friendly & deliciously decadent!
- 1 heaped cup almonds
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp carob
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 8 Medjool dates, pitted and soaked
- 2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp salt
- Place almonds in your Vitamix wet container and blend or pulse on high speed, until you have your desired consistency.
- Press the crust into a 24cm tin and ensure the crust is evenly spread out. Set in the freezer as you prepare the filling.
- Add your filling ingredients to your Vitamix wet container. Secure the lid and blend on high speed to combine. Ensure that it is nice and smooth. Turn off your Vitamix and pour the chocolate mix all over your crust.
- Set your cake in the freezer for around 2 hours.
- Decorate with rosemary sprigs, a crack of sea salt and flowers.