Ice cream has been comforting food for many for ages! Nothing can beat the happy feeling derived from even a spoonful of this cold, creamy, sweet, and melt-in-mouth goodness. You need not get scared at the thought of churning ice-creams at home. It is actually an effortless thing to do.
Shop Vitamix by Region
Ingredients – Liquid (select only 1 ingredient):
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 1/2 cup milk (nut, rice, soy, oat, dairy)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup tofu
Ingredients – Frozen
- 500g banana (frozen and peeled)
- 1 tsp organic honey or Tbsp raw sugar
- 1/2 banana (frozen)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
More Ice Cream Recipes:
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.