A delicious Thai Mango Ice Cream recipe to make in your Vitamix Blender. It’s vegan, full of goodness and a little spice for a change!
- 270ml Ayam coconut cream
- 500-600g frozen mango
- small slice kaffir lime
- tiny slice of ginger
- small handful Thai Basil leaves
- 1 tiny slice Birdseye chilli
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients