We love making our smoothies and soups in the Best High Powered blender, the Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups room temperature water
- 1 whole broccoli bunch
- 2 carrots
- 1 whole tomato
- 1 stick celery
- 2 shallots/spring onions
- 1/3 zucchini
- 1-2 handfuls cashews
- 1 tsp herbal salt, sea salt or a Massel (vegetarian) stock cube
- 1 small slice ginger (with peel)
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- 1/4 jalapeno or chilli (with stem and seeds)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More Broccoli soup recipes: