Our Pea & Cabbage Soup Recipe if full of healthy ingredients that come together in your Vitamix blender for a healthy, hearty soup.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups filtered room temperature water
- 500g peas (frozen)
- 1/2 zucchini
- 1 stick celery
- 1 generous handful cabbage
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1-2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp herbal sea salt, sea salt or 1 Massel (vegetarian) stock cube
- 1 small slice ginger (with peel)
- 1 clove garlic (with peel)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
More pea recipes: