For an all natural alternative try our Peanut Butter Recipe. It’s easy to make in a Vitamix Blender with natural, raw ingredients & tastes amazing.
- 2-3 cup roasted peanuts
- salt for flavour
- chilli for a spicy hit
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing
- In about 1 minute, you will hear a high pitched chugging sound. Once the butter begins to flow freely through the blades, the motor sound will change from a high pitch to a low labouring sound.
- Stop the machine and serve
- For raw nut butter, use raw peanuts and add oil. Start off with 2 tablespoon and add more if required.
- Store in an airtight container. It can also be frozen for longer storage. Will keep in the fridge for 3-4 weeks.
More Butter Recipes: