Making your own ice cream with the Vitamix is super easy! We have recipes for healthy blueberry ice cream, some salted caramel & banana ice cream or weight loss strawberry ice cream instead.The choice is yours!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup water
- 1-2 caps vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (or other sweetener like coconut palm sugar)
- 1/4 cup powdered milk (or other milk substitute or protein powder)
- 3-4 cups ice
- Small handful cabbage (stealth health)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the soft serve will begin to melt.