Feel like a deliciously cool dessert treat? Try our Raspberry Ice Cream Recipe using fresh, raw fruits. The best part is it’s healthy & easy to make.
Shop Vitamix by Region
Liquid Ingredients (select only 1 ingredient):
- 1/2 cup vanilla or plain yogurt
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 1/2 cup milk (nut, rice, soy, oat, dairy)
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup tofu
- 500g raspberries (frozen)
- 1-2 Tbsp organic honey or raw sugar
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
More Ice Cream Recipes:
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Vitamix Ice Cream Rule = 1 part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients