G’day friends of Raw Blend! Tommy here from Raw Blend and I’ve got a different sort of smoothie for you today. It’s a delicious Green Bean smoothie. We definitely recommend giving this one a go but remember it serves 2- 4 people so don’t be greedy!
If you’re in the market for a quality high powered blender look no further than the Vitamix.
Green Bean Smoothie recipe
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
Makes – 1.75L
Serves – 2 to 4 people
- 3 slices pineapple (with core)
- 1/2 Lebanese cucumber
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 cups green beans
- 1 cup mango (frozen)
- 1 packed cup baby spinach leaves
- 1 small handful mint leaves
- 2-3 cups ice
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1 or the Drinks program.
- Start the machine, slowly increase to its highest speed, and blend for 1 minute; or start the machine and allow the Drinks program to complete. Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Stop the machine and serve.