G’day guys, Tommy here from Raw Blend. Today I’m going to make for you a Summer Melon & Mint Smoothie Recipe in the Vitamix Professional Series 300, this a a brand new recipe and is super easy to make. I’m going to start off and use some watermelon, I’m going to put in 1 slice of watermelon and I’m going to use all the seeds because they’re really, really nutritious.
When you think about it you eat your cucumber seeds and tomato seeds, so why not the melon seeds they’re high in vitamins and minerals so you don’t want to waste those at all. Make sure to watch my video below for the complete recipe 🙂
Summer Melon and Mint Smoothie Recipe
- 2 slices honeydew melon
- 2 slices rockmelon/cantaloupe
- 2 slice watermelon
- 2 strawberries
- 1 small handful mint
- 2-3 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.