Vitamix tomato soup recipe! It sounds amazing and it’s super easy to create. Make sure you check out this step by step video from Claire for more inspiration at your next dinner party.
Hey Everyone, It’s Claire here from Raw Blend and today I am going to be making you a Super Tomato Soup. We have quite a few of your request a recipe similar to this so I got in the kitchen and got to it with my trusty and favourite Vitamix Blender.
- 1 ½ cups water
- 410g diced tomatoes
- 1 medium carrot
- 2 fresh tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp tomato paste
- 120ml coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp flaxmeal
- 1/2 vege stock cube
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 6 sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 diced onion (peeled)
- 1 ½ Tbsp fresh thyme sprigs
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If using the Vitamix Pro 750, you can use the soup setting as seen in video.
- If using hot water run for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.
What is your favourite winter soup recipe? We want to know so share with us in the comments below!