Hi Guys! This weeks video recipe is our Herb Guacamole and it is going to make your taste buds explode – in a good way!
It is the perfect dip for making this summer, using fresh ingredients for a fresh flavour.
- 2 avocados
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/4 capsicum
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/4 jalapeno
- 1 good handful corriander
- 1 small handful chives
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Himalayan salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 2-3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Serve this up with some organic corn chips or fresh vegetable sticks and you have yourself a delicious, healthy snack.