Simple. Crispy and just plain delicious! The beauty with Kale is that it really holds onto anything you marinate it in! This is a delicious change from Cheesy Kale chips. Definitely give this recipe a go in your dehydrator!
Sundried Tomato Kale Chips
Submitted by Tommy@Team Raw Blend
Makes – 1 bunch
Serves – 2 to 4 people
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatos
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 2/3 cup water
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp italian herbs
- sprinkle of garlic powder
- Blend the coating mix in a Vitamix Blender until smooth
- Toss the kale leaves and the coating mix in a large mixing bowl
- Layer on Sedona Dehydrator trays and make sure you line the bottom of the dehydrator with either your solid divider/drip tray or some baking paper to catch any drips.
- Dehydrate on Combo mode at 55 degrees Celsius for around 1 hour and then at 43 degrees Celsius for around 4-6 hours or until your veggies have reached your desired consistency.