If you’re not into the taste of raw zucchini noodles, beetroot ones will certainly convert you to the veggie noodle trend. They also look amazing! I love the colour purple.
Don’t have a Spirooli?
No worries! Here are Raw Blend, we’ve got you covered.
Shop for the 8 In 1 Vegetable Slicer HERE
Our NEW ‘8 in 1 Raw Slicer’ is a multi-function Turning Vegetable Spirooli, Mandolin Slicer & Citrus Juicer. An innovative way to create RAWesome vegetable & fruit noodles, spaghetti, chips, slices, garnishes, julienne, citrus juice & more!
Watch our video on how to use the 8 in 1 slicer HERE
Shop for the 3 in 1 Turning Slicer HERE
The 3 In 1 Turning Slicer (by Chef Avenue) is a practical and innovative way to beautifully shred, slice and chip most vegetables and fruits such as potato, zucchini, carrot, cucumbers and apples. Make meal preparation an easy task you glide right through with this handy kitchen tool.
Shop for the Veggie Twister HERE
In the Vegetable Twister, cucumbers, potatoes, carrots, zucchinis, and many other types of vegetables are transformed into endless spirals and spaghetti. Available in Green or Pink.
Why should I be eating Beetroot?
- Beetroot is great for boosting stamina and making muscles work harder.
- It container potassium, magnesium, iron as well as vitamins A, B6 and C and folic acid.
- Due to its high content of nitrates beetroots have been known to reduce blood pressure and heart attacks and strokes. Nitrates produce a gas called nitric oxide in the blood which widens blood vessels and lowers blood pressure.
- Antioxidants! Beetroots are full of them! Not only are the anti-aging but they also help with inflammation, lowering LDL cholesterol in turn reducing your risk of heart disease and stroke.
- Beetroots contain folic acid which is essential for normal tissue growth.
- It is virtually fat free and low in calories and helps to keep blood sugar levels stable due to it’s low Glycaemic Load.
Now, I don’t know about you but let’s eat some BEETROOT!
Ingredients – Beetroot Spaghetti
- 2-3 medium beets, peeled and spiralized
- Lemon Juice (to your preferred taste)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Pinch Himalayan Sea Salt
Ingredients – Pistachio Pesto
- 2 cups spinach, washed
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped finely
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup pistachios, raw
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Toss your spiralized beetroot noodles with the lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, oil and salt and allow to sit whilst making your pesto.
- Put all the Pesto ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 8.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 20-40 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve over your spiralized beetroot noodles.