Hi guys! This has to be my new favourite recipe, my Blueberry & Coconut Smoothie. Today i am going to be making it in the new Vitamix Professional Series 750.
This recipes uses fresh coconut water and coconut flesh. Coconut water is full of nutrients and contains 5 essential electrolytes that are present in the human body – calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium and sodium. Making Coconuts one of the best hydrating drinks available. Combine this with the amazing antioxidant properties of blueberries and you have a delicious and super nutritious smoothie.
- 1 organic coconut (water and flesh)
- 2 bananas (peeled)
- 125g organic blueberries
- 1 whole lime (with peel)
- 2 Tbsp or 1 scoop organic pea protein
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tsp lucuma powder
- 3-4 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- For Professional 750 users, set to Smoothie setting as shown in the video.