It’s no secret to my friends that I don’t like Coriander. I’ve likened it to many things… such as ants and stink bugs. However, the benefits of this amazing herb should not go unnoticed… It has been requested to make a recipe for those who like this herb… I think it’s about time I grow up…
Orange and Coriander Smoothie
Submitted by Claire @ Team Raw Blend
Makes – 4 cups
Serves – 2-4 people
- 3 oranges, peeled
- 1 small carrot (optional)
- 1 green apple
- 2 coriander sprigs (washed & chop of some of the root)
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup water
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Note: Add more water if you think the consistency of this smoothie is too thick. For those who don’t like coriander… you most likely will not enjoy this smoothie. Give it a go though! See what you think!