This was a super easy recipe and a great pudding idea to use as a base. You could use any fruit that you have handy. Banana, strawberries, orange, paw paw… the list is endless! With minimal sugar and the goodness of chia seeds this is one sweet treat that you certainly won’t feel guilty about indulging in. It’s also a great recipe to whip up to impress guests when you don’t feel like creating a dessert that takes days to prepare and make. You simply blend, stir, pour and serve!
Mango Chia Seed Pudding
Submitted by Claire – Raw Blend
Serves 4 people
- 2 cups mango (or fruit of choice)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 tbsp. chia seeds
- Pinch himalayan sea salt
- Put your coconut milk and mango into your 2L Vitamix Wet container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and pour in your chia seeds.
- Select Variable 1. Turn your machine up to speed 8 and gently incorporate the chia seeds. DO NOT BLEND THEM SO THEY ARE SMOOTH.
- Stop the machine and pour your pudding mixture into 4 serving bowls.
- Set in the fridge for about an hour and garnish with whatever you like when serving!