My Roasted Broccoli, Kale & Arugula Soup Recipe is the perfect recipe for adrenal regeneration. It is super green and super good for you! With all the right ingredients to give you a much needed but gentle boost of vitamin C, D, iron and fibre and cleansing properties to help rid our liver and other organs from unwanted toxins. When you try my Roasted Broccoli, Kale & Arugula Soup Recipe you won’t believe how good it is for you because it tastes amazing! So what are you waiting for? Get in the kitchen and whip yourself up some green goodness.
Roasted Broccoli, Kale & Arugula (Rocket) Soup Recipe
- 1 head broccoli roasted
- 4 cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 1 cup kale roasted
- 1 cup arugula/rocket roasted
- 2 cup veg stock
- 3 green onions
- 1 lemon, peeled with pith
- 1/2 green apple (quartered)
- 1/2 a chili
- 1 cup raw cashews
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Olive Oil
- Chop broccoli and scatter over a baking tray lined with baking paper, add 4 cloves of peeled garlic, drizzle with Olive Oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes at 220 degrees.
- Take out of the oven and toss broccoli. Add Kale & Arugula, season with salt & pepper and place back in the oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add vegetable stock, green onions, apple, lemon, chilli, roasted ingredients and cashews into the Vitamix 2L container and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve hot!
- Drizzle with Olive Oil & garnish with finely chopped green onions, micro greens & some cracked salt & pepper
I know you will enjoy this Roasted Broccoli, Kale & Arugula Soup Recipe – it’s delicious!