G’day guys! Tommy here at Raw Blend. Today’s Video Blog: Green Chilli and Coriander Dip Recipe is a brand new recipe that I think you are going to love. It’s got beautiful flavours and is super tasty, and is the perfect recipe to make when your entertaining or if you need to take snacks on-the-go with you, so let’s get blending!
Green Chilli and Coriander Dip
- 1 avocado (peeled and pitted)
- 1 handful macadamia nuts)
- 1 good handful fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 lime (juice only)
- 1 handful spinach
- 1 green chilli
- good crack salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and slowly increase the speed to 2.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 20-40 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure the nuts that you’re buying are gluten free