Simple Green Smoothie Recipe. It’s exactly that. Simple! I had a bunch of ingredients in the fridge from when I arrived from overseas that I didn’t want to go to waste and the combination was perfect! So good after travelling and eating rubbish food.
I must say… when I got home from overseas nothing was better than injecting myself with some fresh greens, fruit and veggies. This recipe is made up of ingredients that were nearly going off so I threw it together and it tasted amazing.
Simple Green Smoothie Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Makes – 1.5L
Serves – 2 people
- 1 bunch English spinach. Mine filled the whole container!
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 small banana, peeled
- 1 passionfruit, pulp only
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 serve The Beauty Chef’s Glow Powder
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.