Not going to lie… this smoothie bowl recipe will have you bowled over with taste shock… if that’s a thing. In this heat… this is all you need to eat. Add what ever garnishes you want to your Smoothie Bowl recipe and its citrus kick will freshen you up on an extremely hot day like the ones we have been experiencing lately. If you want to, feel free to add in some of your favourite protein powder.
For now… i’m keeping it simple. You can also use another milk alternative.
Smoothie Bowl Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Makes – 5 cups
Serves – 2 to 4 people
- 1 cup fresh coconut water
- flesh from fresh coconut
- 1-4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 lemon peeled
- 1/4 banana
- 1 small mango, peeled and seeded
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.