It’s not the first time I’ve gotten on my soap box and stressed the importance of starting your day out right … breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day so why not Start your Day the Raw Blend Way with my Alchemy Supergreens Smoothie Bowl Recipe and radiate inside and out.
The Alchemy Supergreens Smoothie Bowl Recipe has everything you need to kick start your morning and keep you energised throughout the day. It’s a great balance of protein, healthy carbs, healthy fats and those all important Supergreens with the power of alchemy.
So what is Alchemy?
Alchemy is considered the predecessor of modern chemistry, a process of transforming ordinary materials such as a base metal into something of true merit like Gold.
Food Alchemy Meals are freshly created, predominantly plant powered and prepared in a way that aids digestion, tastes amazing, and offers clean macro and micronutrients, utilising the bounty of mother nature and where possible locally sourced organic produce.
What is Alchemy SuperGreens?
Alchemy Supergreens (formerly Shakti’s Superfood Blend®), is a complete greens blend that is simple in it’s efficacy and a clean high frequency nutritional offering. You can literally feel it flooding your cells with goodness, achieving the moniker of the alchemy mission, which is to Nourish + Nurture you on all levels of your being.
With just 8 ingredients, the Alchemy Supergreens formula offers you an energy boosting, detoxifying and alkalising mix containing absolutely no fillers or sweeteners. The secret to this blend is the potency of ingredients, the sourcing and the synergy of the formula.
Alchemy SuperGreens Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- 2 bananas, peeled & frozen
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based vegan protein powder
- 1 tsp Alchemy Superfood Blend
- chia seeds
- coconut flakes
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades if required.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve.