No need for the processed, frozen apple dessert pie with all the nasty additives. Next time you feel like a decadent hit for dessert blend up this super yummy recipe to share with your friends. It’s seriously good…
- 1 ½ cups apple juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 cup coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup fresh almond milk
- 1 medium banana (peeled)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2-4 medjool dates
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.