Hi Everyone! Claire here from Raw Blend. Today I’ve got a really quick recipe for you. Banana, maple and cinnamon chips. I’m going to be using the Sedona Express Raw Food dehydrator which is my new favourite addition to the kitchen it is compact in size but it does not lack in features.
Banana, Maple & Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Makes: Depends on how many bananas cut
Serves: Depends on how many bananas cut
- Bananas, peeled
- Maple syrup
- Cinnamon (cinnamon sugar if you want it sweeter)
- Chop banana length ways evenly (no thicker than 3mm) and place in bowl.
- Top with maple syrup and and cinnamon and mix together.
- Spread them out evenly on your drying sheets of choice.
- Dehydrate on HIGH (75 degrees) for around 3 hours and then change the temperature to 40-42 degrees and dehydrate for an additional 10 hours or until ready.