G’day guys it’s Tommy here from Raw Blend and today I’m going to make for you a brand new recipe that’s delicious. This is my Blueberry, Ginger and Vanilla Smoothie and you’re certainly in for a real treat.
Today I am going to be using the new Vitamix Ascent Series and showcase to you why this model is the leader of the pack.
Blueberry, Ginger and Vanilla Smoothie Recipe
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
Makes – 750ml – 1L
Serves – 2-4 people
- 1 1/2 punnets blueberries
- 1 banana
- 1 small piece ginger
- 2 Tbsp vanilla bean coconut yoghurt
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.