Hey Everyone! Claire here from Raw Blend. Today i’m going to be making for you some scrumptious Strawberry and Thyme Chips. I’m going to be using the top of the line Sedona Food Dehydrator and I just love it!
These are the perfect snack to chew on and a so so so tasty and sweet!
Strawberry and Thyme Chips
Submitted by Claire @Raw Blend
Makes: 1tray (1 cup)
Serves: Serves 2-4 people
- 4 punnets strawberries (sliced)
- 3 sprigs thyme
- Use Rosemary instead of thyme, if preferred.
- Wash your strawberries and thyme and dry,
- Chop your strawberries into even slices (make them as thick as you want). As even as possible is the key!
- Spread them out evenly on your Teflon or Silicone drying sheets and then sprinkle the thyme over.
- Dehydrate on HIGH (68 degrees) for around 2-3 hours and then change the temperature to 42 degrees and dehydrate for an additional 8 hours or until ready.