Sick of buying bulk chips for when you have guests?? Here’s a super simple idea that uses 1, cheap ingredient! You can add a few spices if you like but here’s the simple way of making your very own corn chips! Just add a little salt to get your desired taste!
Raw Corn Chips
Submitte by Claire @Team Raw Blend
Makes – One bowl chips
Serves – 2-4 people
- 2 cups sweet corn (raw)
- Blend corn until nice and creamy.
- Pour corn mixture onto Teflon drying sheets and spread evenly into a thin circle with a spatula.
- Dehydrate at 46 degrees Celsius for 8-10 hours.
- After 4 hours remove from dehydrator and score the mixture with a knife so it’s easier to break into chips when finished.
- Continue to dehydrate until dry and crispy.
- Break into corn chip shapes and season with salt to serve.