This recipe is an absolute showstopper and the best thing about it is that you know exactly what you’re putting in! No hidden nasties! They look beautiful and perfect for any festive occasion with important guests. Try these… you won’t be disappointed.
Choc Mint Bliss Balls
Submitted by Tommy @Team Raw Blend
Makes – Approx 14 bites
Serves – 14 people
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 lid cap of peppermint extract
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup seed mix (pure veda)
- 2 Tbsp Cacao
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 5 and pulse 6 times.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge.