The perfect soup for when you’re wanting something comforting and cheap to make! Not to mention simple! All you have to do is chuck all ingredients into your blenders and start it up! How simple is that?
Sweet Corn Soup
Submitted by Tommy @Team Raw Blend
Makes – 1L
Serves – 2 – 4 people
- 400g or 1 can sweet corn (drained)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 good handful roasted cashews
- 4 sprigs thyme (leaves only)
- 1 small rosemary spring (leaves only)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 Massel vegetarian stock cube
- good crack of salt and pepper to taste
- sprinkle of paprika
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10 (or high speed).
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.