We love how simple it is to whip up delicious soup creations in the Vitamix and this recipe is just a dream to make and share! If you’re not into using cashews feel free to use White Beans to help thicken up your creation.
Mushroom, Truffle and Thyme Soup
Submitted by Tommy @Team Raw Blend
Makes – 740mls
Serves – 2-4 people
- 1 and 1/3 cup filtered water
- 6 field mushrooms (medium sized)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 large handful roasted cashews
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 5 sprigs chives
- 1/2 vegetarian stock cube
- himalayan rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10 (or high speed).
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.