G’day guys Tommy here at Raw Blend. I’m going to make for you a brand new recipe great for entertaining. This is my new eggplant dip or an aubergine dip depending on where you come from. So today I’m using the new Vitamix Professional Series 300 model which is fast becoming my favourite.
Eggplant Dip Recipe
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
- 360g eggplant (grilled)
- 2 Tbsp hulled tahini
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- Himalayan Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select variable 1. Turn the machine on and increase the speed to 4-5.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds to leave chunky or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.