Hey guys it’s Tommy here from Raw Blend. It’s been a while in between videos sorry. I actually recorded a whole bunch of videos for you about three months ago but my memory card crashed and then I broke my hand so I haven’t been able to film anything for a while so it’s great to be back!
Today I’m gonna make for you a really simple smoothie recipe perfect for this hot weather in the one and only Vitamix Blender.
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
Makes – 750mls – 1L
Serves – 2 people
- 1 1/2 punnets strawberry (stems optional, I removed to improve the colour)
- 1/4 continental cucumber
- 1 small lime wedge with peel
- 2 medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 sprig thyme
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.