A delicious sweet treat to dip some fresh fruit into! Nice and creamy and something a little different, quick and easy when you have those last minute guests over who are wanting a sweet fix that’s packed with nutrients! So easy in the Vitamix Blender.
Submitted by Claire @Raw Blend
Makes – 700mls
Serves – 4-8 people
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 cups coconut mylk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Eat straight away with sliced fruit.