Hi guys, today i am going to share with you my Green Reviver Smoothie. It is the perfect recipe after a big week or maybe even a big night of celebrations. For the greens in this recipe i am going to use some romaine lettuce, some bok choy and some thyme to give it a really delicious flavour. It also uses some ginger to give it a really good kick.
The idea with this recipe is simplicity is best. Its quick, easy, refreshing and it will have you and the family full of energy.
- 200ml organic coconut water
- 1 lemon (peeled)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 1 small slice ginger
- 3-4 leaves cos lettuce
- 1 bok choy
- 2-3 small stalks thyme
- 1-2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.