G’day Guys! Tommy here at Raw Blend and today I am going to be making you a brand new recipe, this is a Greeniterranean Soup. It has some beautiful mediterranean flavours and it’s going to be really delicious and really healthy. So let’s get started …
- 3 sticks celery
- 1/2 red capsicum (without seeds)
- 1/2 yellow capsicum (without seeds)
- 1 avocado
- 1 cucumber
- 1 jalapeno
- 1 lime (peeled)
- 3 cups spinach leaves
- 1 sprig fresh oregano
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- olives to chop through at end
- chopped olives and sprig thyme
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 1 minute or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If you’d prefer the soup hot, continue running for 4-6 minutes or you can use the soup setting on the Pro 750.