G’day guys, today i am going to make for you a brand new recipe. I’ve been experimenting lately and this is a Mango Hemp Bliss Ball – it’s a little bit of a twist on the traditional bliss ball recipe.The important thing to remember when making this recipe is to be really accurate with your measurements. These are a great healthy snack and a tasty alternative if you aren’t into the traditional cacao bliss balls. Enjoy!
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup dried mango
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp hemp protein
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn your Variable speed dial to 6 and pulse the machine on and off 5 times for 3 seconds each time.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until you have a nice dough consistency.
- Roll the balls in any extra shredded coconut to coat and place on a plate lined with grease proof paper.
- Set the Bliss Balls in the freezer for about an hour and take out just before serving.