Hey Guys, Tommy here in the Raw Blend kitchen. Lately I have had a few requests for a mushroom soup, so today I am going to show you how to make a delicious Mushroom & Rosemary Soup. It’s a simple recipe to make and today I will be using my favourite Vitamix to use which is the Pro 750, but you can use any model you like at home. So let’s get blending!
- 1 cup filtered water
- 3 button mushrooms
- 3 swiss mushrooms
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 large handful cashews
- 1 stem rosemary
- 6 chives
- 1/2 vegetarian stock cube
- Himalayan rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 3-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If using the Vitamix Pro 750, you can use the soup setting as seen in video.
- If using hot water run for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.