Hi Everyone! Claire here from Raw Blend. Today I am going to be making for you a scrumptious recipe in the Sedona Combo Raw Food dehydrator. It’s a delicious Eggplant Jerky which is the perfect alternative to any beef or turkey jerky that you are making.
If you’re looking for a high quality food dehydrator look no further than the Sedona Raw Food dehydrators.
Eggplant Jerky Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Raw Blend
Makes – Dependent on how many eggplants cut
Serves – Dependent on how many eggplants cut
- 700g eggplant
Ingredients – Sauce
- 1/4 cup tamari
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tsp bbq seasoning (tumeric and cumin)
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cayene pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Slice the eggplant into even strips.
- Sprinkle salt over the top and pat down with a paper towel to dry out.
- Place in large bowl.
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over eggplant strips.
- Marinate for up to 24 hours and then arrange on dehydrator tray with the divider tray underneath.
- Dehydrate on 68 degrees C for 8 hours and then bring down to 42 degrees C until the jerky is crispy.
Head on over to Dani Steven’s Blog page to see why she loves her Sedona Dehydrator.