Hi Everyone! Claire here from Raw Blend. Today I am going to be making for you something very easy and the perfect treat for after dinner or when you are feeling like something a little sweet with a little fresh kick.
These lemon snowballs are very easy to make and require minimal ingredients which is what I love. Make sure you have a quality, high powered blender like the Vitamix.
Lemon Snowballs Recipe
Submitted by Claire @Raw Blend
Makes – 1L
Serves – 4-8 people
- 4 cups shredded coconut +extra to roll in
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge for an extra cold snowball.