Hi Everyone! Tommy here from Raw Blend! I have a delicious and simple Mocha Ice Cream for you all and you won’t be disappointed. I’m not a coffee drinker myself and even I love making this recipe.
I’ve made this using the Vitamix and it’s so easy. If you’re in the market for a new HIGH POWERED blender look no further than the Vitamix.
Mocha Ice Cream Recipe
Submitted by Tommy @Raw Blend
Makes – 1L
Serves – 4 people
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbps raw cacao
- 4-6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp of your favourite coffee
- 4 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.