Tommy from Raw Blend Australia is demonstrating the BRAND NEW Vitamix Ascent 3500i with a delicious spread that everyone will love. This amazing creation is by Vitamix and we couldn’t help but try it out and show you all.
If you’re looking for a quality, high powered blender look no further than Vitamix!
Sweet and Spicy Beet Dip by Vitamix
Submitted by Vitamix Corporation
Serves: 4-8 people
- 1 can chickpeas
- 1 cup cooked beetroot
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 jalapeno (seeded)
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 date (pitted)
- sesame seeds
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and increase the speed to high speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades, if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30 seconds until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- If using a machine with automatic functions, blend on dip setting.