It’s time to try something super decadent, delicious and super easy to make! This is the perfect recipe to whip up for when you feel like spoiling yourself or if you have to create something last minute for those unexplained but welcomed guests. It’s certainly better than any pre-packaged junk we have tried.
- 2 avocados
- 3 Tbsp raw cacao
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- 8 mejdool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 10 cracks Himalayan sea salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine. Serve into desired containers and let the mousse set in the fridge for an hour.