Today i am going to share with you a dessert recipe, it is a Strawberry, Mint & Lime Ice Cream and perfect for the summer holidays.
For this recipe I’m going to use some beautiful vanilla yogurt but if you are wanting to keep your recipe dairy free you could try using some bananas instead or maybe some almond milk. Then all you need are some frozen strawberries, fresh mint and some lime. It’s that easy!
- 380g vanilla yoghurt
- 680g strawberries (frozen)
- 1/2 lime
- handful mint
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice-Cream will begin to melt.