Hi Guys! Tommy here from Raw Blend and today on the blog I am going to share you with a delicious video recipe, made right here in the Raw Blend kitchen. This recipe is a healthy ice cream using one of my favourite everyday herbs, tarragon. So let’s get blending!
Strawberry & Tarragon Ice Cream
Rule = 1 part liquid to 3 parts frozen
- 3/4 cup (175ml) coconut yoghurt
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 small handful tarragon
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice-Cream will begin to melt.