Hi Everyone! Today I am going to show you how to make a delicious Vegan Chocolate Pudding. This is a great recipe for anyone who is looking to move away from the typical base of avocado or nuts for their healthy desserts and instead use something different … white beans, so let’s get started!
- 1 cup white beans (rinsed and well drained)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup carob powder
- 1/2 cup rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 tsp himalayan rock salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.