Hey Everyone, Claire here at Raw Blend! For today’s Video Blog I am going to whip you up a super easy Vegan Pancake Mix Recipe in my Vitamix. This recipe is not only vegan but it is also gluten-free so it’s a perfect recipe for those of you who a looking for something a little bit different to the conventional pancake.
This is a delicious and nutritious breakfast recipe and the perfect way to start your day. Simply whip up your Vegan Pancake Mix in your blender and store in the fridge until you are ready to feast on a pancake sensation.
Cook your pancakes in a pan on the stovetop just like you would cook regular old pancakes. Then serve them up with delicious fresh berries or seasonal fruit. Here is a quick look at what is fresh & seasonal for you this summer.
For the full guide on how to eat fresh, seasonal produce you can check out Ameka’s blog here. Then maybe you can even serve up your vegan pancakes with a side of homemade, healthy, vegan Ice-Cream made in your Vitamix too!
Here is what you need to get started …
- 1 large banana (peeled)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup creamy almond butter
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 1 big dash cinnamon
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine. Cook your pancakes!
Do you have a healthy pancake recipe that you like to make at home? Share with us in the comments below!