Today i am making for you a raw creamy spinach dip. Spinach is so so good for and is filled with chlorophyll – the closest thing to human blood and this recipe uses a lot of it!So get in the kitchen and create something really tasty but really good for you and enjoy.
- 1 avocado
- 4 large handfuls spinach
- 1 lemon (juice only)
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 garlic clove
- spring onion
- Himalayan salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to Variable 2-3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 20-30 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.