Blending just got a whole lot more personal! We are super excited to announce the newest member of the Vitamix family into Australia! It’s compact, versatile and a great addition to any health conscious couple or small family.
The hardest choice is choosing which colour!
With premium Vitamix engineering in a sleek, compact design, the S30 offers powerful, high-performance technology with the convenience of a personal blender. Easily create single and double servings of your favourite recipes and take them “to go” in the versatile 600ml container with flip-top travel lid.
You can prepare your smoothie in the to-go cup the night before and simply attach it to the motor base in the morning and blend! It’s perfect for the busy lifestyles we are all living today and for any single, couple or small family.
When can I purchase the S-30 Personal Blender?
The Vitamix S30 is now available. Simply click here to shop!
What comes in the S-30 Personal Blender Package?
The Motor Base. The powerful motor crushes ice and blends the toughest ingredients whilst the metal drive system provides maximum durability and won’t wear like plastic.
With the Pulse feature, layer course chops over smooth purées for heartier recipes, such as chunky salsas or thick vegetable soups.
The speed goes from 1 – 10 (HIGH) so there is no need for an additional switch to override your variable speed to High speed.
The containers. There are three blending containers that come with your new S-30.
2 x 600ml Container: Quickly blends single serving recipes and becomes an instant travel cup with the flip-top lid which fits in most cup holders. The double walled insulated containers maintain hot and cold temperatures while on-the-go. Designed for Smoothies, Vinaigrettes and Food Prep. Bpa Free.
Another great idea is making your own spice mixes! The compact design makes it super easy to grind up your own spices to make aromatic and healthy combinations.
Fresh curries anyone?
It’s a fantastic choice for when you need a quick and healthy hit on the run! We’re all pretty busy these days so this makes healthier choices realistic ones!
And convenient ones.
Important Notice for the to-go blending cups:
You shouldn’t blend in the to-go blending cups for more than 60-90 seconds or blend hot ingredients as it doesn’t have a ventilation area like the standard container or the 1.2L container on the S30.
The seal has been designed to open once the ingredients get too hot in the to-go blending cup, so the hot contents will leak into the back port and it won’t remain pressurized.
Simple… no hot ingredients or soups in the to-go cups!
The to-go blending cup is only for cold ingredients and short blends (less than 90 seconds)
1 x 1.2L Container: Creates a variety of recipes in a small, lightweight design. Stores easily on the work surface to quickly chop ingredients, grind whole grains and prepare small meals for two. Designed for Soups & Sauces, Dips and Spreads, Frozen Desserts and more! BPA Free.
The 1.2L container does has ventilation so you can blend longer in this container compared to the 600ml containers. The vented lid plug releases steam while blending hot mixtures, and pulls easily from the container for adding ingredients or using the tamper.
Please note the 1.2L container does not fit on any other Vitamix model.
3 containers allows you to move from one preparation to another for quick and easy meal prep. Both are dishwasher safe, fit easily in the fridge, and serve mixtures with a mess-free pour.
The Tamper. This tamper is a low profile tamper to suit the 1.2L container. If you needed a spare tamper for this container make sure you double check you are not purchasing the tamper for a 2L container.
Interchangeable Blade Base & Laser Cut Blades: The interchangeable blade base creates a wide variety of recipes and attaches easily to both containers. The laser cut blades made from hardened stainless steel deliver superior blends and a longer lifespan.
Not really sold yet? Here is just a sample of what you can make with your new S30 Vitamix Personal Blender. It’s versatility is amazing!
1.2L Container only. This recipe is not for the to-go cup.
- 350g Hazelnuts, toasted and peeled. Divide them into half for use.
- 1 tbsp. plus 120ml coconut oil, divided use.
- pinch of salt
- 150g medjool dates, pitted
- 1 vanilla bean, whole, cut in half
- 120ml agave nectar or rice malt syrup or coconut nectar
- 5 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted, divided use
- 100g unsweetened cocoa powder or cacao or carob
- 45g goji berry powder
- Place half of the hazelnuts into the Vitamix 1.2L container and secure the lid.
- Turn the dial to Pulse and quickly release. Continue to Pulse 8-12 times, using the tamper to press the ingredients onto the blades. Repeat with the remaining nuts. Transfer into a bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil and salt to the ground nuts in the bowl. Mix to incorporate. Press into a spring-form pan.
- Place the remaining 120ml coconut oil, dates, vanilla bean and liquid sweetener into the Vitamix 1.2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and increase the speed to 10. Blend for 25 seconds, using the tamper to press the ingredients onto the blades. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place 2 1/2 of the avocados into the Vitamix 1.2L container and secure the lid.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase the speed to 10. Blend for 30 seconds. Add to the date mixture and stir by hand to combine. Repeat the process for the remaining avocados.
- Add the cocoa/cacao/carob powder and ground goji berries to the bowl with the avocado mixture. Mix to incorporate.
- Spoon the mixture over the hazelnut crust and spread evenly. Wrap in plastic or foil and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- Slice the torte just before serving.