This weeks Feature Recipe is my new favourite dip to create in my Vitamix. It is so tasty and so simple to make, and i know you are going to love it too. Say hello to our Avocado, Olive & Lime Dip and impress your friends at your next dinner party.
By the way – Not only is this recipe delicious but Avocado and Olives both contain good fats and have great anti-inflammatory properties. Now that doesn’t mean you should be eating this dip everyday of the week but you certainly don’t have to feel guilty when you go back for seconds.
- 2 small avocados (or 1 large)
- 350g sicilian olives (pitted)
- 1 clove garlic (without skin)
- 1/3 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 limes (juice only)
- small slice chilli
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (or oil of choice)
- crack of Himalayan salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to Variable 8.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45econds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.